View Profile D-SuN

84 Movie Reviews

really inspiring animation its just so darn good! love the cats expressions. The owl moving around is just something else.

Forward * quarter circle forward 5/5

amazing!

22 Game Reviews

Wow the artwork is so impressive. So much talent! Following many more artists now.

Very good for a gamejam. But sadly, it's an annoying game to play becuse I HAVE to die to illuminate the world - then once I can see the world, I have to perform precision platforming with a fixed jump height and annoying spike collisions ( I should only die if I'm under spikes, not sliding down a wall next to spikes).

Similar to a very fun game called INK on Steam.
INK lets player shoot tons of ink in all directions as a method of illuminating the environment. In your game, there is no equivalent except for dying. It is VERY annoying, or at least interesting. You could do what INK does and solve almost all of this games issues.... at the expense of being unoriginal however.

So perhaps explore other mechanics that serve to empower the player, allowing them to illuminate the world without having to die. Maybe have paint bombs, or a paint gun, or collectibles that burst into paint.

Looking amazing! Amazing production values. This is Stage3D?

RitchieRitual responds:

It isn't stage3d unfortunately.

14 Audio Reviews

Wow that was a really inspiring episode. Makes me want to double down on my plans to release a final flash game before Flash is axed. So many great memories rekindled from listening to everyone's journey through the flash game industry, sponsorship deals, growing on NG ect. I'd love to guest on the podcast one day.

cant stop jumping

Amazing!

30 Art Reviews

really amazing work. makes me want to get better :0

its great! Looks like charcoal which suits Bakugo really well.

Very very good! cool texture :)

Zaxarone responds:

thanks! trying something new for once haha. i rather like this style

2D animator and games developer from Melbourne Australia. Currently working on Bluey.

Daniel Sun @D-SuN